COMING in 2020

In News

Watch for the next novel in the Westcott series in September: SOMEONE TO ROMANCE, Jessica’s story

There will also be five Class Ebook republications of my old, out-of-print books:

THE TRYSTING PLACE in February,  TRULY in April,  THE OBEDIENT BRIDE in June,  TANGLED in July, and THE LAST WALTZ in November

Recent Posts
Showing 12 comments
  • Rosemary Gallant

I always find that hope is at the base of your stories. I’ve been re-reading a number of your books, and found myself wondering what you could do for the Duchess of Peterleigh, whose life is dreadful. Is there hope for her in your canon?

• marybalogh

The Duchess of Peterleigh? I am wracking my brain…

• Rossi Moreno

Mary, She is from the Devil’s Web, I believe…

• Naeemah

Yay! I can’t wait. Hopefully Rosalyn Landor is doing the audiobook. When will it be on presale? Also, is the prequels to the Bedwyn saga available on audiobook. I can’t seem to find them anywhere.(a summer to remember and the other one) I miss Bewcastle. Thanks in advance

• Carol Lynn Kikke

You “SPARKLE” just like Georgette Heyer & Grace Burrowes

• Mary

Hmmm. I am loving the audio versions of your books. My question and hope is will some of your older Signet Regencies (traditional) be put into audio format? Is that a possibility?

• marybalogh

Probably not, Mary, at least in the foreseeable future.

• clara gaston

What about Harry Westcott? I have (im)patiently been waiting for him to get his story told and it seems everyone gets theirs told except him. I am enjoying Matilda’s story, and do feel she deserved one, but again…What about Harry???

I have almost read every book that’s been published by Mary Balogh with the exception of the Horsemen trilogy… don’t know why it’s on my Later Shelf at the library, but I will be getting them read after I read Matilda’s story.

• marybalogh

Harry’s story is being written now, Clara Gaston–SOMEONE TO CHERISH.

• Alisoun Hughes

I love every Mary balogh book That I have read and I’ve read Everybody published. .But now I am an audible junky. I wish all of your books were on audible especially One night of love and a Summer to remember please push for that thanks.

• Bre

Mary, I love your books and I love the family dynamics of the Westcotts! 2 things: I’ve noticed that the heroine is always slender or willowy or sylth- like. I’d love to see beautiful plump or voluptuous heroine, not overweight as you describe Camille. The other question is will Jessica’s love be Adrian Sawyer?….fingers crossed!

• marybalogh